Pickup at customer’s location
Delivery to different destinations
- Pickup time of 30 minutes or less (if our pickup operator reports an incident, we will let you know).
- Service charges do not include handling costs.
- Standard pickup times: Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00 hours.
* Out-of-city, out-of state.
Pick up and delivery at ports, borders and airports
- Local Destination Deliveries (EADL)
Programmed for delivery during the day according to our established service timetable, with a second delivery attempt included without additional charge.
- Remote* Destination Deliveries (EADFZ)
Programmed for delivery during the day according to our established service timetable. Your shipment should be received in our office one day in advance of the programmed shipping for remote* location deliveries.
- Programmed Deliveries (According to appointment EAD)
Programmed for delivery on a specifically indicated day at a predetermined time, 48 hours after arrival at the endpoint location.
We offer de-consolidation, re-collection and delivery services at seaports and land terminals, as well as at the Mexico City International Airport.
*ISO-9002 certification being processed.
- Daily shipments from and to ports and borders.
- Continuous waybill tracking and information on shipments.
- A single shipping document and digitalized receipts.
- Resource placement service free of charge up to 53’ containers.
- Customer service center, 24/7 tracking center, and transportation units with GPS and GPRS.
- Canine assets to detect contaminated shipments and CCTV at transfer centers.
- On-line services for quotes, notifications, service requests, payments and applications.
- Optimal comprehensive distribution cost.
- C-TPAT and ISO-9002* certifications.
- Bar codes and handheld readers.
- Customized app with list of pickups and deliveries.
- Ciudad Juárez
- Nuevo Laredo
- Mexico City International Airport